When your mortgage deal with us is coming to an end, you can switch to one of our latest deals online.
Switch to a new mortgage deal online
Ready to switch?
Switch online from 8am to 11pm, seven days a week.
To start your switch, you'll need:
- your date of birth
- the first 8 digits of your mortgage account number, which you can find on your mortgage statement
- if you pay your mortgage by direct debit, the sort code of the account you use to pay
- if you don't pay by direct debit, the exact amount of your last mortgage payment
Important: even if you have both the sort code and the payment amount, don't enter both. Only use the last payment amount if you don't pay by direct debit. If you attempt to input both, the system won't allow you to proceed.
We don't do affordability or credit checks as part of your application to switch, but you can only apply if:
- your current mortgage deal with us has ended or is ending within 13 weeks
- your mortgage has the 'Switch to Fix' feature
- you don't have a further advance application in progress
- you owe at least £1000 on your mortgage
- you're not subject to a Bankruptcy Order or Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
- you have more than two years left on your mortgage term
- you don't have any arrears
You need to know:
You won't be able to change the term of your mortgage or the way you pay for it when you switch. If you want to make a change to either of these, get in touch.
You can't increase your mortgage amount when you switch. If this is what you want to do, find out about borrowing more.
You can also see our mortgage switch rates before you decide.
If you don't switch, once your current mortgage deal ends, you'll move on to our managed rate automatically. This is variable and has no upper limit or cap. It isn't linked to the Bank of England base rate.