The Mortgage Works (TMW) is a subsidiary of Nationwide Building Society.With over 20 years experience in the mortgage market, TMW has developed a range of innovative products and is renowned for its trademark common sense approach to mortgages.
TMW's range of specialist products is available through professional mortgage intermediaries.
The Mortgage Works is committed to providing customers with competitive rates and excellent service. In recognition of this commitment we've picked up a few awards over the years.
- What Mortgage? - Best Adviser Only Lender (2009, 2011)
- FTAdviser.com - Online Service Awards (2011)
- Financial Adviser Five Star Service Awards (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Business Moneyfacts - Best Buy to Let Mortgage Provider (2009, 2010)
- Five Stars in the Frank Eve Benchmark Survey (2009)
- Moneywise Mortgage Awards - Best Buy to Let Lender (2009, 2010)
- Mortgage Force - Best Specialist Lender (2009)
- Mortgage Force - Best Buy to Let Lender (2010)
- Mortgage Strategy - Best Buy to Let Lender (2011)
- Mortgage Strategy - Mortgage Personality of the Year (James Chidgey, 2011)
- NAFCB Award - Best Buy To Let Lender (2010)
- NMG - Number 1 in the Broker Satisfaction Survey (2009)
- Personal Touch Gala Awards - Best Buy to Let Lender (2010)
- Pink Awards - Buy to Let Lender of the Year (2010)
- Pink Awards - Best Lender for Intermediary Focus (2010)
- What Mortgage Award - Best Buy to Let Mortgage Product (2010)
The Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA) initiative on Treating Customers Fairly is in line with our own aspirations of providing practical, user-friendly guidance, excellent products and first-class customer service. To us it's common sense.
How we contact customers with maturing deals
The Mortgage Works policy on customer maturity is to mail those customers that are coming to the end of their initial rate.
- The mailing notifies Buy to Let customers of the options available to them at deal maturity.
- They can switch to a fixed rate from either the new business range or the existing customer range.
- Alternatively customers can choose to remain on the mortgage follow on rate.
- Specific products are available to existing customers up to 95% LTV in order to assist them in the current climate.